What I find most valuable in workshops like this one are the conversations that happen. I love getting librarians together and letting them share ideas. I do as much learning from the participants as they do from each other.
Major take aways from today:
- There isn't just one way to do a Makerspace.
- I am already doing Makerspace activities.
- I can make it work for my students and my school community.
- I have amazing resources I hadn't considered before.
- I can have a Makerspace in my library!